Looking for a mouse that will operate well with Xim Apex when paired with your keyboard? We understand your concern really well and want you to have a great gaming experience when using your mouse and keyboard with Xim Apex, which is why we’ve compiled a list of 9 Best Mice that will excellently fit (depending on your preference) into your Gaming with Xim Apex experience.
9 Top Rated Mouse for XIM APEX in 2022
1. Razer Deathadder V2 Gaming Mouse 20k DPI Optical Sensor
- 20K DPI Optical Sensor
- Bluetooth and USB Reciever
- DPI 20,000
- Razer Synapse 3
- Rechargeable battery
The DeathAdder V2 is a wired mouse manufactured with Razer’s speed flex cable, which is more flexible and engineered to cause less drag while giving a quicker performance.
This mouse from Razer is an 88g lightweight gaming mouse measuring 127 mm long, has an area of 61.7 mm, and a height of 42.7 mm. Its contouring and palm grip, as well as its grained sides, make it one of the finest mice for long gaming sessions, while still giving a comfortable feel and a fair level of grip. Because of its great ergonimics, it is one of the best mice for carpal tunnel syndrome too.
The mouse has Razer’s top proprietary sensor, which can track up to 20,000 DPI with the Focus+ and be accurate up to 650 IPS, as well as 3x faster switching than traditional mechanical switches.
- Total 8 programmable buttons
- Offers customization of RGB chroma lights.
- Features a 20,000 DPI Optical sensor
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
- Offers a smoother scrolling experience with low resistance.
- Has an onboard memory of up to 5 profiles.
- Is suitable for right-hand users only.
Should we put this mouse in our Top 9 Best Mice for Xim Apex?
With a big number of programmable buttons, low click latency, enhanced cable compared to its previous edition, as well as a broad CPI Range, the Razer DeathAdder V2 Wired Gaming Mouse should be regarded as one of the Top nine Best Mice for Xim Apex and is therefore featured in the list that we produced for you.
2. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Adjustable DPI 200 – 12,000
- 11 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
- Compatibility with Windows 8.1,8, 7,10
- RGB Lighting
- Pivot Button design
One millisecond response time (both wired and wireless), a high precision optical sensor, and up to 32 hours of wireless use are just a few of the characteristics that come pre-written and identified when you purchase the G900 Chaos Spectrum Wireless Gaming Mouse from Logitech.
With a great smooth matte black finish, the mouse feels good in the hand and contains the apparent conventional right and left click, a tiltable scroll wheel with hyper-scrolling, a scroll wheel lock button below, and the DPI buttons. When it comes to the sides, the left side of the mouse contains the standard forward and backward buttons, while the right side may be customized with additional buttons.
The G900 comes with a USB-2 cable with a micro-USB connector at the end, which is held on both sides by two wings to keep the cable aligned with the mouse and prevent it from bending. Along with that, it comes with a mini-box that houses the replacement buttons as well as the dongle and a USB-A to micro-USB converter that works by inserting the dongle into the USB-A side of the cable while plugging the converter into the micro-USB side. And by doing so, you may change from wired to wireless in a matter of seconds.
When you switch on the mouse, you’ll see a visible RGB light signal. Another unique feature of this mouse is that when it is in wireless mode, you can put the cord into it and it will charge while also operating as a wireless mouse.
- Works with Windows 10 or later, 8.1,8,7, and Vista.
- Contains the greatest gaming mouse sensor, generally acclaimed by professional gamers (PMW3366)
- With a single charge, the battery may last up to 30 hours.
- Adjustable DPI range of 200-12,000.
- Provides remarkable speed and responsiveness for competition-level twitch aiming
- Features an ambidextrous design.
- Not as affordable as other competitor mice.
Why should this mouse be given a place in the list of Best Mice for Xim Apex?
Exclusive power-saving Clock tuning technology, superior tracking precision, and consistently quick, accurate, and dependable click performance make this mouse one of the best for gaming and improving workflow while speeding up your job in general qualities make this mouse worthy of a place in this list of Best Mice for Xim Apex.
3. UtechSmart Venus Pro RGB Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse
- DPI 16,00
- 16 Programmable Buttons
- Dual Modes with Ultra-Speed Wireless Technology
- Last upto 70 hours
- 4 Programmable RGB modes
Unlike most other mouse companies, UtechSmart focuses on mobile accessories while also producing a few unique MMO mouse types.
The mouse is included with a carrying case, user manual, peel-off side grippers, USB-C cable, and driver software from the manufacturer. The driver is a mini-flash drive, and to install the drivers for the Venus Pro, you connect it to your computer and follow the on-screen instructions. This mouse has 12 buttons on the side with a total of 16 customizable buttons for high versatility, as well as DPI selection buttons on the top that raise or decrease the customizable user’s DPI levels, and an indication level on the side.
Keeping in mind the fact that it is wireless, UtechSmart’s Gaming Mouse has a high-end 16000 DPI sensor. These buttons are followed by the scroll wheel above, which responds quite well, in between the two standard right and left clicks. A fire button is located on the upper left corner of the left click, allowing for multiple and triple clicks, which might be quite useful during firing games.
Furthermore, the mouse is supported by 5 rubber grippers on the bottom, as well as a setting button with three modes: turn on with RGB, switch off, and turn on without RGB. Cool thing is that the mouse has a phenomenal battery life of 70 hours when the RGB lights are turned on.
- Optimizable weight and center with a battery life of 70 hours
- Offers a high precision of 16400 DPI
- 5 savable onboard memory profiles
- Comes with a one-year-long warranty
- Each switch has a life of 10 million times clicks
- With four illumination settings, you can personalize RGB lighting to up to 16 million colors.
- Intended for gamers that prefer Tip or palm grip
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, and Mac10 compatible
- Average build quality
Why is this mouse a part of our list for Best Mice for Xim Apex?
If you’re a casual competitive player in need of a mouse but don’t want to break the bank on a wireless gaming mouse, this should be your pick because it will do the job at such a low price and with so many capabilities.
4. Logitech G502 HERO High-Performance Wired Gaming Mouse
- DPI 25,600
- 11 Programmable Buttons
- Programmable RGB Lighting
- Mechanical Switch Button Tensioning
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
The G502 Hero has a pleasing design that encourages the user’s usefulness and comes with a slimmer cable that has been improved to prevent unwinding.
The mouse includes 11 total buttons, 7 of which are programmable, including programmable standard left and right clicks as well as middle click buttons for profile shift. In addition, The mouse also has a tiltable scroll wheel with hyper-scrolling and conventional scrolling modes. The Logitech Mouse gives you the option of selecting one of five different weights, depending on your preferred weight requirement.
The customization available for adding weights, which allows you to add weights to specific regions beneath the mouse at a fixed weight, is a feature that the G502 Hero offers that is not present in any other mouse on the market. On the left side are two buttons present that are pre-programmed to modify the DPI. In the meantime, another button on the tip of your thumb to the left allows you to quickly switch to a certain set DPI.
The mouse is constructed of high-quality, soft plastic, and the scroll wheel is made of metal, allowing for easy scrolling while the white accent color on it separates the various parts of the mouse, making them distinct. An additional feature of the Logitech G502 High-Performance Mouse as implied by the name is that this Logitech mouse boasts a new and improved Hero sensor that raises the maximum DPI to 25,600.
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty for hardware.
- Dual scrolling options: Hyper scrolling and conventional scrolling.
- Total 11 buttons that offer mapping.
- Compatible with Windows and macOS.
- Offers adjustability with the mouse’s weight system.
- Customizable RGB lighting options available.
- No Ambidexterity.
Should this mouse be included in the list of Best Mice for Xim Apex?
“Great Mouse …” The G502 SE Hero is an excellent gaming mouse that was named one of the Top 9 Best Mouse for Xim Apex because of the availability of 11 programmable buttons, as well as Hyper-fast smooth scrolling and Low latency with accurate tracking as well as a few additional characteristics that aren’t listed.
5. SteelSeries Rival 710 Gaming Mouse
- DPI 12000
- 7 Buttons
- RGB Lighting
- 60 million click
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox
When it comes to the greatest gaming, the SteelSeries Rival 710 has it all: features, performance, and balance. If you’re a gamer seeking a high-performance mouse with one of the greatest sensors available, keep reading to find out why this mouse is a wonderful pick.
The mouse is highly customizable, with swappable components, haptic feedback, and an OLED screen. The SteelSeries Rival 710 is larger than other gaming mice, which will provide more comfort during lengthy gaming sessions. The mouse is made of soft-touch material, which provides it a softer feel than the hard plastic used in the construction of most other mice.
The inclusion of an OLED screen in a mouse, which has never been done before, is the most exciting aspect of this mouse. The Rival 710 includes a small OLED display on the side of the mouse that shows in-game metrics, visual notifications, and personalized pictures or gifs for entertainment purposes. The mouse provides haptic feedback with real-time notifications from in-game events, allowing you to make vital time-sensitive decisions based on distinct vibrating patterns that may be modified. The mouse also offers valuable tactile input for a specific motion in the game.
One of the finest features of its modular design is the ability to switch mouse components based on your preferences, which includes sensor replacement as well as cover and cable shifting. Furthermore, the 710 has a total of 8 buttons, three of which may be customized, as well as a CPI switch underneath the mouse wheel.
- Mechanical split-trigger switches have a click count of 60 million.
- Offers pinpoint tracking and accuracy with the TrueMove 3 sensor, with no delays.
- Customizable haptic feedback settings, two-zone RGB lighting along with macro buttons.
- Best design for palm and claw grip
- DPI adjustment from 100 to 12000
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Xbox
- Not suitable for lefties.
What makes this mouse worthy enough of a spot in this list of Best Mice?
The SteelSeries 710 is an all-arounder alternative for a smoother gaming experience for gamers who desire a fantastic performing gaming mouse with amazing customizable capabilities such as switching capability and availability of the best sensor available as well as the integration of the first-ever OLED screen into a mouse.
6. Redragon M913 Impact Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse
- DPI levels (1000/2000/4000/8000/16000)
- 16 Programmable Buttons
- Features Enhanced Optical Pixart 3335 gaming sensor
- 1000mAh battery capacity
- Wireless/Wired, 2 Ways to Use
The M913 Impact Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse from Redragon is a mouse that has a lot of flairs, is comfortable in the hand, and can be configured in a variety of ways for a very cheap price.
The mouse comes with a 2 meter USB Type-C braided cable and a 2.4GHz USB receiver, allowing you to use it wired or wirelessly. The features of any gaming mouse are its selling point, and the Redragon M913 weighs almost 250 g and boasts 12 customizable buttons on the side with the traditional right and left click and scroll wheel, as well as a fire button in the upper left corner.
On the bottom, the mouse features a switchable mode button which changes the polling rate from a range of 125Hz to 1000 Hz. Moving on, The Regdragon program allows you to personalize up to 16.8 million lighting effects, and installation of the software is required before using this mouse. The mouse has a battery life of up to 80 hours in economy mode, which does not allow you to use the lighting effects, and a lot longer battery life if you use it wirelessly while after 9 minutes of inactivity, the mouse turns off itself to save power.
The amazing thing about this mouse is that it can track up to 400 inches per second, making it move on the screen. Furthermore, the software allows you to modify the dpi adjustment buttons, which range from 1000 to 16000 Hz.
- Dual connectivity modes: Wired and Wireless
- Features Enhanced Optical Pixart 3335 gaming sensor
- Efficiency, precision, and minimal latency
- There are 5 DPI levels onboard: 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000, 16000.
- Total 16 buttons, 12 of which are side buttons.
- Doesn’t support a tiltable scroll wheel.
- No mapping is available for DPI buttons.
Should this mouse be included in the list of Best Mice for Xim Apex?
Yes, this mouse has a premium feel to the hand and a comfortable experience, as well as the ability to be wired and wireless with the flip of a cord. If you’re searching for a mouse that can do it all, whether it’s working or gaming, the Redragon M913 is the finest you can purchase.
7. WisFox 2.4G Wireless Mouse for Laptop, Ergonomic Computer Mouse
- 3 Adjustable DPI 800, 1200 and 1600
- 6 buttons
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8, Linux, etc.
- 12-month warranty
This WisFox mouse is powered by a double-A (AA) battery, with the USB receiver tucked under the mouse’s bottom storage compartment, which is disguised by the bottom cover, leaving just the sensor light visible through it.
The mouse is a touch fragile and has to be handled with care, while feeling quite comfortable in the hand. The Wisfox 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse conducts standard operations such as right and left clicking as well as page up and down buttons on the side of the mouse, which are great for both work and gaming. In addition, the mouse has a DPI button following the scroll wheel that gives three changeable DPI settings of 800, 1200, and 1600 DPI and allows the user to modify the intensity on the fly.
The WisFox 2.4Ghz Mouse also considers environmental sustainability. It will enter auto power-saving mode after 1 minute of inactivity, and it will enter sleep mode after 8 minutes of inactivity. Double-clicking will reactivate the mouse. Furthermore, the mouse can be used from a distance of 33 feet, and it has been subjected to a 5 Million Times Keystroke Test to ensure superior endurance.
The mouse also does not require the installation of any additional drivers, making it a plug-and-play mouse with a sweat-resistant covering to secure your grip and prevent moisture from interfering with your experience. Furthermore, the mouse is available in a total of 17 varieties, allowing you to select your preferred color.
- Offers three precision levels with a total of 6 buttons
- Durability verified by the 5 Million Times Keystroke test
- Because of its symmetric design, it is ideal for both right- and left-handed users.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista 7/8, Linux, etc
- Suitable for laptops, desktop computers, PCs, MacBooks, and other devices.
- Offers a 12-month warranty.
- Ensures 2.4 GHz Lag-free connection upto a total lift-off distance of 33 ft.
- It quickly enters sleep mode and does not readily wake up.
Why should you consider getting this mouse from our list of Best Mice for Xim Apex?
Being a portable compact mouse that can easily be used everywhere without having to carry a particular weight with common features and for the simple gaming, the WisFox 2.4GHz Wireless Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is the mouse you should acquire since it is an easy-to-use and easy-to-setup mouse that does not involve much work.
8. Corsair M65 RGB Elite
- DPI 18,000
- 8 Fully Programmable Buttons
- 50 Million Clicks
- Adjustable Weight and Balance
- Ambidextrous Design
The Corsair M65 RGB Elite has the same characteristics as the previous edition of the M65 mouse, but due to an improved design, it is lighter, and the usage of a pmw3391 sensor in the elite version distinguishes it from the previous models.
The Corsair M65 Elite includes a bigger body and an aluminum frame, as well as a smooth plastic front top. On the left side of the mouse, there is rougher plastic for a solid grip, a sniper button, two back, and forward thumb buttons, and a huge thumb rest. When compared to the previous edition, the two thumb buttons are bigger and closer together for easier access. The same rough side is offered on the right side with a slight curve towards the middle and the back, allowing for the pleasant placement of the pinky and ring finger.
The mouse’s thumb rest features an outward curvature that makes hand resting more comfortable. Furthermore, the M65’s design is intended for users that prefer palm or claw-type grips, as fingertip grips are just not as pleasant on this mouse. Moving on to the standard click buttons, the left and right clicks feature Omron switches with a 50 million click lifespan, while the scroll wheel is composed of rubbery material with side RGB lighting.
Following the scroll wheel are two DPI adjustment buttons that allow you to cycle among the five DPI levels, each of which is represented by a different color, making level identification easy. The underside of the mouse has 5 PTFE feet for a smooth gliding experience, as well as the pmw3391 Pixart sensor, which has a maximum DPI of 18,000 and three screw-out configurable weights (each weighing roughly 6 grams) depending on your needs.
- 1 DVD distance of sensor max lift-off with 400 IPS and maximum polling rate of 1000Hz.
- Pleasant gaming experience with pmw3391, free of tremors and latency.
- Braided fiber cable of length 1.8 meters.
- The sniper button requires a bit more pressure than the usual buttons.
Why is this mouse a part of our list of Best Mice for Xim Apex?
With an incredible build quality and a sleek aluminum frame, as well as great performance while being low-latent and comfortable, this mouse is designed to suit small hands absolutely well, and large-handed users may have some difficulties, but otherwise, this mouse is the ideal fit for Xim Apex.
9. ASUS ROG Chakram Wireless Aura Sync RGB Gaming Mouse
- 16000 DPI
- 7 Programmable Buttons
- Dual-wireless 2. 4GHz and Bluetooth(BLE), plus wired USB
- 1000 Hz polling rate
- Two modes of charging
The ROG Chakram wireless gaming mouse, which was released in 2020, comes in a package with a soft protective cover against scratches as well as a sleek dongle for the mouse, and also a USB Type-C connector in case you prefer a wired mouse.
The mouse also comes with an extra case, which is a one-of-a-kind item in terms of other items included in a mouse package box, where the case includes things that may be used for mouse modification, such as replacement Omron switches for stronger clicks, and the other two components in the case are attachments for your mouse’s joystick. This mouse has competitive pressure if you’re seeking a simple gaming mouse.
The mouse has a very slim design that is only available in black, and the active status of the mouse is identifiable by the generation of RGB in the mouse once it is turned on. The ROG Chakram is a completely configurable RGB mouse that uses the manufacturer’s ROG Armoury 2 driver, which is/must be installed on your system, for button programming.
Furthermore, the mouse’s top cover may be simply removed by pressing it downward, and the magnet that holds the cover in place detaches and the internal of the mouse houses the USB dongle. Not only is the cover removable, but the ROG logo on the mouse, as well as the right and left clicks, can also be removed without difficulty.
The mouse also has forward and backward buttons on the left side, as well as an analog button next to them that provides joystick functionality. On the bottom, the ROG chakram holds a few more buttons including a device-pairing button followed by a connection switch on the right that offers tri-mode connectivity between Bluetooth, wired, and wireless connectivity via dongle, and next to it is placed the DPI button.
- This mouse’s ease of customization is a significant positive.
- Detachable covers and click buttons
- Two modes of charging: Wireless charging through Qi charging, Wired through the Type-C charger.
- Tri-mode connection: via Bluetooth, Type-C cable, or through the USB Dongle.
- Features 16000 DPI as well as up to 79 hrs of gameplay when connected via The dongle.
- COns NOt avail
What makes this mouse unique enough to be a part of the list of Best Mice for Xim Apex?
One of the most visually appealing mice available, and the mouse offers a plethora of capabilities that justify the premium pricing, including productivity customization as well as the unique feature of tri-mode connection are some of the features that make this mouse be in the list of Best Mice for Xim Apex.
What features should you look for in a Xim Apex mouse?
For someone who has been into gaming for a long time might know how important it is to invest in a mouse that has great ergonomics and great speed, While it wouldn’t hurt to seek for some extra features and a long-lasting battery life in a mouse.
- Great Ergonomics: Casual and professional gamers both know how many hours go into gaming when in a battleground or a shooting game, which is why a mouse that delivers comfort and a premium feel to the hand throughout lengthy gaming hours is a blessing.
- Great Speed: A good response/polling rate, with minimal lags or delays, as well as haptic feedback, is a vital beginning bundle for a fast mouse. When seeking for a gaming mouse with a quick reaction, look for these features.
- Extra features: This characteristic is dependent on the user’s needs, for example: some users require a plethora of customizable buttons for MMO Gaming, while others only require standard functionality buttons, and some can have a good game with mediocre features, such as hyper-scrolling, RGB lighting, or speed adjustments buttons, and so on.
- Battery Life: A longer battery life is usually beneficial in the long run and helps a mouse survive better, but mice with auto-battery saving mode that wakes up again on the push of a button save a lot of power and time, so this is something you should absolutely look for in a mouse.
Most guys struggle when looking for the best mice for XIM APEX. I have tried to list some of the best models here so that you can choose one according to your requirement and budget.
So, go ahead and take your pick!
Talha Abid, co-founder of Tech Expert Opinions is the creative genius behind the designing of this site. He is responsible for giving it a highly refreshing look. His top priority is to run this site without any glitches. He is a well-established digital marketer who loves traveling to exotic locations in his free time.